Southern Heritage is located on over 300 acres of beautiful, historic land in Fauquier
County. Our barn has 15 stalls with a large, oversized center aisle, to allow for easier movement of horses and less crowding. Our pastures are well maintained and clean, and our horses are given the best care possible.
Stall Board : $450/Month
Field Board: $300/Month
- Tack lockers: each stall boarder is assigned their own large, beautiful wooden locker capable of housing saddles, bridles, winter blankets, grooming supplies, etc.
- Tack room: our tack room is available to all pasture boarders. Has A/C, full sized refrigerator, tack cleaning hook.
- Wash stalls: Indoor- hot/cold water, lights, mats. Outdoors- cross ties over a cement area for hosing horses.
- Water: indoors- all stalls are equipped with heated buckets during the winter months outdoors- all water troughs are heated during winter months.
- Fans: fans mounted above every stall permanently for summer months
- Run-In Sheds: Large run-in sheds in every field, with windows and a door in all. Our run-ins are mucked daily to offer a clean, dry environment at all times.
- Round Pens: Two 5-board round pens available for use, one is equipped with lights for evening use.
- Riding Ring: Large outdoor 235 x 165 sand arena equipped with lights and a full set of show quality jumps.
- Trails: winding trails that travel through the woods at Southern Heritage provide a peaceful setting for a relaxing ride
- Extras (at an additional charge):
- Holding for farrier
- Wound care
- Mediciation administration
- Holding for veterinarian