April 18 – Robin Wood
May 16 – Dede Shumate
June 13 – Samantha Martynowski
September 19 – Kim Gilbertson
October 24 – Lisanne Rankins
NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED DAY OF SHOW!
Please fill out the below registration form and email to email@example.com accompanied by current Coggins.
Entries must be received 48 hours prior to show!
Please click on the link below to view the rules and list of classes:
- Proof of the following are required prior to unloading at SHF:
1. Within 6 months (180 days) of show: Equine Influenza (EIV)
2. Within 6 months (180 days) of show: Rhinopneumonitis (EHV 1 and EHV 4)
3. Negative Coggins within 12 months
- We will accept invoices, vet statements, or if you vaccinate yourself – serial number of vaccine and date given.
- Ribbons awarded to 6th Champion and Reserve awarded for each division. Points scored as follows: First-10, Second-6, Third-4, Fourth-2, Fifth-1, Sixth-.5, Champion-10, and Reserve-6. Year end awards to be presented at the final show in October.
- ASTM-SEI Certified helmets required when mounted.
- This show is an associate member of the VHSA and a member of the BHSA and DCA. Every class offered herein, which is covered by the rules and regulations of the current VHSA/BHSA/DCA rule books will be conducted and judged accordingly.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash.
- There will be a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- Each class must have 3 entries to be held, except for Leadline, Pre-Short Stirrup, and Working Hunter. All of which must have at least 2 eligible entries for BHSA.
- Management reserves the right to deny entries or cancel classes.
ONLINE ENTRIES OR MAILED/EMAILED ENTRY FORMS ONLY! ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED 48 HOURS PRIOR TO SHOW.
Entry Fees: $15 per class
Show starts at 9:00AM
Schooling runs from 7:30AM – 8:50AM
Additional schooling available the day prior to the show for a $15 ring fee.
Please contact us if you plan to school the day before.
Take Rt. 17 North toward Warrenton for approximately 20 miles. (You will see a giant roller skate on the right). Take the next Right onto Ritchie Road. Follow for 2 miles. Turn Left onto Rogues Road. Follow for 2 miles. Turn left into driveway. (Driveway is immediately after a Christmas Tree Farm). Arena is past the barns.
Follow Meetze Road 9 miles. Turn Right onto Rt. 28S (Catlett Road). Follow for 2 miles, turn Left onto Rt, 610 (Midland Road). Go over Railroad tracks, turn Right onto Rogues Road. Follow for 1.5 miles. 11176 is on the Right. If you pass a Christmas Tree Farm you have gone too far.
**Schooling available at our facility by appointment**
Outdoor 235×165 sand arena with lights and full jump course
Anna Mitchell runs the Mitchell Dressage Series here at Southern Heritage.
For information on dates and how to enter, please visit her website www.MitchellDS.com