April 10 – Samantha Martynowski
May 22 – Kim Gilbertson
June 12 – Robin Wood
July 12** – Davera Ackenbom
August 16** – Davera Ackenbom
September 18 – Dede Shumate
October 2 – Katie Saucier
** Tuesday evening schooling shows, start time 4:00 p.m. Be sure to check out the modified class list for the evening shows!
Pre-entries strongly encouraged! Pre-entries $15/class, post entries $20/class.
Please fill out the below online registration form or the PDF entry form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by current Coggins.
Entries must be received 48 hours prior to show to get pre-entry class fee!
Now Enter Online for our Weekend Show Dates!
Select the below Prize Lists for the SCHEDULE OF CLASSES.
Now Enter Online for our Evening Dates
- Proof of the following are required prior to unloading at SHF:
1. Within 6 months (180 days) of show: Equine Influenza (EIV)
2. Within 6 months (180 days) of show: Rhinopneumonitis (EHV 1 and EHV 4)
3. Negative Coggins within 12 months
- We will accept invoices, vet statements, or if you vaccinate yourself – serial number of vaccine and date given.
- Ribbons awarded to 6th Champion and Reserve awarded for each division. Points scored as follows: First-10, Second-6, Third-4, Fourth-2, Fifth-1, Sixth-.5, Champion-10, and Reserve-6. Year end awards to be presented at the final show in October.
- ASTM-SEI Certified helmets required when mounted.
- This show is an associate member of the VHSA and a member of the BHSA . Every class offered herein, which is covered by the rules and regulations of the current VHSA/BHSA rule books will be conducted and judged accordingly.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash.
- There will be a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- Each class must have 3 entries to be held, except for Leadline, Pre-Short Stirrup, and Working Hunter. All of which must have at least 2 eligible entries for BHSA.
- Management reserves the right to deny entries or cancel classes.
MAILED/EMAILED ENTRY FORMS ONLY! ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED 48 HOURS PRIOR TO SHOW.
Entry Fees: $15 per class pre entry/$20 per class day of show
Weekend Shows starts at 9:00AM/Tuesday evening schooling shows start at 4:00PM
Schooling runs from 7:30AM – 8:50AM for weekend dates.
Additional schooling available the day prior to the show for a $15 ring fee.
Please contact us if you plan to school the day before.
Take Rt. 17 North toward Warrenton for approximately 20 miles. (You will see a giant roller skate on the right). Take the next Right onto Ritchie Road. Follow for 2 miles. Turn Left onto Rogues Road. Follow for 2 miles. Turn left into driveway. (Driveway is immediately after a Christmas Tree Farm). Arena is past the barns.
Follow Meetze Road 9 miles. Turn Right onto Rt. 28S (Catlett Road). Follow for 2 miles, turn Left onto Rt, 610 (Midland Road). Go over Railroad tracks, turn Right onto Rogues Road. Follow for 1.5 miles. 11176 is on the Right. If you pass a Christmas Tree Farm you have gone too far.
**Schooling available at our facility by appointment**
Outdoor 235×165 sand arena with lights and full jump course